Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Summer

We officially kicked off our summer this week by surprising the boys with a trip to Disney World. Early on Sunday morning, we woke them up, gave them gift bags with Disney goodies, and told them we were on our way.

Isaiah said, "Right now?!?"

It was a great few days. The boys loved every minute of it and Nana and Poppa were there, too. We are so thankful we were able to go there with them.

When we got back, Corrie had 14 more papers to grade and I had a retreat with my student leaders. Those two days were tiring, but now we're done. The summer is upon us! The boys wil
l finish in the next week and a half, and then we'll all be done!

Our summer will be busy, but it will be good. I'm mostly looking forward to some of the work that is in front of me. Aside from leading a summer Bible study, I will also be doing a lot of reading and writing. My ordination paperwork is due the first week of January, but my goal is to be 80-90% done before school starts in August.

But I think today we will go strawberry picking. Just because.

No comments: